The Rules of Vice Deanship for Graduate Studies and Scientific Research
The College Board authorizes the following to the Deanship for Graduate Studies and Scientific Research:
- To approve the delay of student’s acceptance.
- To approve the drop of all the students courses.
- To approve the postponement of study.
- To approve the equation of the courses for students.
- To approve giving replacement exams.
- To approve giving an additional opportunity to boost the GPA for one semester.
- To approve giving an additional opportunity for student who did not get his degree in study period.
- To approve the re-enrollment of the student.
Informing the Deanship of Graduate Studies by the approval of the student’s proposals.