The following are the requirements of the Scholarship:
- Approval form the Student Origin Country
- Attested School Certificate from the Country of Origin
- Recommendation from Islamic known Authority
- Medical Clearance Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Police Clarence Certificate
- 3 Recent Personal Photos
- Passport Copy
All requirements mentioned in the Arabic Language Phase, in addition to three conditions in B. Sc Phase.
- The School Certificate should be equivalent to the Saudi Standards
- The School Certificate Average should be at least 85%
- Filling the proper application form
For the Arab Students, they can enter the B. Sc Phase directly. For non-Arab (Muslim): they should attend a course of Arabic language first, after that, they can join B Sc.