About the department
Providing quality education and scientific research in zoological science to meet the needs of the community and labor market through stimulating academic and administrative environment, optimal use of technology as well as partnership with national and international related institutions.
- To achieve excellence in advanced knowledge and scientific research in Zoology.
- To understand the living organisms and their relationship with their environment.
- To develop applied practical skills among the students of conducting research in the laboratory and the field.
- To develop the skill of qualitative and quantitative analysis and interpretation of biological data.
- To nurture and develop the students as independent individuals.
- To develop national and international collaborations with academic institutions and research centers for employability and career plans.