|Head of the Unit:
Prof. Ashraf Ahmad
E-learning unit that supports the performance of faculty members, motivating students and serving the educational process.
- To develop the educational process to achieve the quality standards of the Faculty of Science, by providing an integrated e-learning environment accompanied by support and encouragement for faculty members and students in the faculty.
- Dissemination of e-learning culture at the college.
- Developing the capacity of teaching staff in the field of e-learning through workshops and educational lectures.
- Developing students' skills and abilities to interact with the variables of the current modern technologies.
- Developing teaching courses in the college into electronic courses.
- Establishment of training courses and workshops for serving e-learning process.
- Coordination with the Deanship of E-transactions and Communications regarding e-learning projects in the College.
- Organizing training programs in the field of e-learning and related programs.
- Organizing seminars and lectures to contribute to the dissemination of the culture of e-learning, planning and implementing programs to raise awareness of faculty members of the importance of maintaining the equipment and facilities of teaching technology in the College.
- Continuous assessment of the reality of e-learning in the College, and participation in the development of standards for evaluating the quality of electronic courses at the College and follow-up implementation.
- To carry out coordination and follow-up tasks to train faculty members in the college on the e-learning applications.
- Determining the training needs of faculty members and coordination for the establishment of training programs and workshops at the College.
- Follow-up of the faculty members for uploading their e-courses on the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Presenting initiatives to activate e-learning at the college (workshops, seminars, hosting experts, etc.)