1. Describe the basics of biochemistry from the perspectives of cellular, enzymatic and nutritional aspects.
2. Explain molecular biology and its implications in cell activity and disease.
3. Summarize the biophysical fundamentals of the biochemical processes.
4. Recognize the principles of biochemistry in clinical applications.
1. Carry out biochemical experiments and analytical analysis to address scientific problems.
2. Analyze cellular and genetics functions to solve biochemical research problems.
3. Organize experimental work in molecular research laboratories.
4. Detect chemical and physical principles in biological systems and validate their applications in practical life.
* Interpersonal Skills and Responsibility
1. Apply ethical principles involved in conducting biochemical research.
2. Plan self-learning for future professional development
3. Develop leadership via teamwork.
* Communication, Information Technology and Numerical Skills
1. Ability to find the relevant information regarding particular areas of biochemistry
2. Development of scientific skills in reading, writing and oral presentations.
3. Evaluate biochemical calculations in experiments and data analysis.
* Psychomotor Skills (if applicable)
1. Not applicable.