VISION & MISSION
To be a leader in basic science, its applications and culture to contribute to building the knowledge society.
To offer study programs and developed research projects capable of providing society with knowledge and trained personnel through a stimulating environment for learning, creativity and scientific research with continuing quality to ensure optimal use of technology and general partnership.
- Achieving excellence in higher education, scientific research and community service.
- Developing and implement ways to ensure quality performance and output.
- The optimal use of resources and modern technology.
- Providing a stimulating environment administratively and academically.
- Attracting the best faculty members, staff and students.
- Establishing effective partnerships locally and globally.
Enhancing the scientific culture and its activities, and to consolidate the philosophy of science